- Summer Field Research in Minnesota
- Learn about what it’s like working with Team Echinacea.
- Undergraduate internship through NSF’s REU program.
Apply by 27 February 2015
- Another undergraduate internship through CBG’s REU program.
Apply by 8 February 2015
- Summer Field Research Assistantship
Apply by 6 March 2015
- Summer Research Internship for High School Students
Apply by 21 March 2015
- K-12 Teacher Researcher through NSF’s RET program.
Applications closed for 2015.
Lab Research at the Chicago Botanic Garden
Check out ways to get involved during the academic year.
- Undergraduate research internships at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- Volunteer in the lab. Join our Team!
Interested in lab and field work? Here are the ways you can do both!
- Research internship for college graduates.
Apply by 6 March 2015.
- Graduate student positions at Northwestern University and University of Minnesota.
Applications for the Northwestern M.S. program due 17 February 2015.
- Post-doctoral position (none currently available).
Investigate ecology and evolution in fragmented prairies as a member of Team Echinacea. Join us!