- Summer Field Research in Minnesota
- Learn about what it’s like working with Team Echinacea.
Applications closed for summer 2017. Hiring updates and application due dates for next summer will be posted here in January 2018.
- Undergraduate internship through NSF’s REU program.
- Summer Field Research Assistantship
- Summer Research Internship for High School Students
- K-12 Teacher Researcher through NSF’s RET program.
Applications for summer 2018 due in November.
Lab Research at the Chicago Botanic Garden
Check out ways to get involved during the academic year.
- Undergraduate research internships at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
- Volunteer in the lab. Join our Team!
Interested in lab and field work? Here are the ways you can do both!
- Research internship for college graduates.
Applications closed for 2017-2018. Check here in January 2018 for application deadlines for 2018-2019.
- Graduate student positions at Northwestern University and University of Minnesota.
Applications for the Northwestern M.S. program due 15 February 2017.
Applications for the Northwestern Ph.D. program due 1 December 2017. for fall 2018
- Post-doctoral position (none currently available).
Investigate ecology and evolution in fragmented prairies as a member of Team Echinacea. Join us!