Categories

Dichanthelium Data

Was tidying up my data on Dichanthelium over the weekend and came up with a summary of sorts.

Here’s the summary of seed/plant counts & phenology data.
Dichant_DE_ReturnsSummary.xls

Here’s the raw data + notes + occasional story to help jig my memory 😛
Dichant_DE_All_29Aug2011.xls

I didn’t include counts from Return A (aka 2nd round) because I didn’t start counting seeds until the 3rd round. (I did not realize that I could count the seeds by merely looking into the envelope until Amber Z suggested it….oops!) 500-600 seeds would be my guess for the seed count for that week.

I have yet to harvest from Staffanson this week (Return G), hence the blank.

Let me know if you think of anything that’ll improve the dataset and/or summary! Thanks!

Facebooktwitterpinterestmail

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>